Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

New Look


Image hosted by Photobucket.comHere is a recent picture of Prussian Blue's "racially-aware" mother, April Gaede.  For your information, she is wholeheartedly speaking to a crowd of other "racially-aware" white people in the state of Florida.  I am actually enjoying her new look.  Her auburn hair color has been replaced with a luscious-looking dark brown hue; additionally, she conservatively applied cosmetics to her face.  Not bad for a thirty-nine year-old "white nationalist" woman!

Comments:
I still think Aung San Suu Kyi looks better. Even though she's 58.
 
Oops, she's apparently 60 now.
 
Wow, Amethyst. That was *almost* a compliment. ;)
 
Tuoni: You wanted nicer posts, didn't you?
 
I know. I was complimenting you.
 
Understood.
 
What the hell is her hand doing? That's gross!!
 
She was talking with her hands Rach. I do it too when I am in front of people.
 
April, changing the color of your hair from mustard-color to shit-color doesn't change the way your face looks. You still resemble a mule.
 
That was a strikingly good analysis, Yelena.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?