Friday, April 15, 2005

 

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Well, not really. But for those of you paying attention, it's almost Pesach, and for me that can only mean one thing: an extended Natalie Portman whack-a-thon, and tormenting Prussian Blue klan even more than usual. Okay, so two things. This Pesach, I'd like to encourage all our readers to send them some nice Jewish eCards. I'd say you could reach her through an NatAll addy, but it sounds like she's been purged (there's some great dirty laundry being aired, so make sure to check the link). However, I suspect you can still direct your cards to her at the Mountain Valley Equestrian Center via bitup@inreach.com. If not, I'm sure someone will be kind enough to forward them along to her.

Happy mailing!

Comments:
He attacks children? What a racist thing to say.

;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?