Tuesday, March 15, 2005
The Benefits And Detriments Of Multiculturalism
The Benefits of Multiculturalism
1. We learn from each other's differences.
2. A broader view of the world forms.
3. Biracial people will feel comfortable.
4. People open their minds freely.
5. Love absolutely sees no colors.
The Detriments of Multiculturalism
1. Multicultural empires fall from grace.
2. People reside near unwanted neighbors.
3. Foreign languages might be annoying.
4. Mixture adds irksome stressors at times.
5. Some people worry around other races.
We've attempted to utilize the most non-threatening phraseology possible. Every single benefit and drawback is not listed, of course.