Sunday, January 02, 2005

 

What They Say, What They Mean



When April "Austrian Painter" Gaede can't be found leafleting outside of Wal-Mart or working on her latest screed for National Vanguard, she's often busy writing letters to the editor of her local papers. This one (above) is among our favorites, illustrating the somewhat large gap between what April and other WTNs say in public forums and what they say amongst each other (i.e., what they really mean).

Here's how April described the letter:

After six months of having my totally racial and completly un-PC letters to the editor published, I seemed to have reached a point of media blackout. Somebody said something to someone. In fact I had local National Alliance members comment on how "they won't print anything you write anymore, April." Well, today the blackout was broken. Just think of how many people are going to be reached with the message of racial pride with this one letter! Get writing, folks -- there are still a few free thinking editors out there.

"Blackout"? Jew-out is more like it. In our defense, it's a tough job for such a numerically small number of G-d's chosen ones to be pulling the strings of the New World Order, so occasionally some of April "SheWolf" Gaede's letters may not get through. Nothing personal.

April and most other WTNs insist publicly that they just want "even-handed" and "equal" consideration for their own lunacy in schools, the press, and other social forums, and say thing like "I totally agree with the idea of a class teaching black pride." "I believe it is healthy for everyone to celebrate and honor their ancestry and their cultural achievements."

Okay. But, poor writing skills aside, doesn't that sound a little different than "I find other races annoying. I don't like their chattering in other languages, I don't like the way they look. I mean, 99 per cent of them, they're just not pretty. I don't want to be around them. I don't like the fact they seem to make everything just dirty and messy wherever they are"? Yeah. Just a little.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?